1.Website terms and condition
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The information and links contained on this website are for personal use and must not be used or recreated for any commercial purpose. Your use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. In such use you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and will be deemed to have read and understood them.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website. The information on this website is believed to be accurate but such information may be subject to change.
Information shown on this website is for illustration purposes only and are not intended to represent the final products and services offered by Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited). Information on this website should be treated as general guidance only and does not constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) is not liable for any loss or damages of any kind or nature arising out of the related use of this website or the information it contains regardless of whether the loss/damage was in the ordinary course of events or foreseeable.
The copyright material on this website is owned by Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) and may not be reproduced in any form without our written permission. To add a link to this website from any other website must be done with the full permission of Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited).
Any downloading of materials from the website should be used for your own personal and non-commercial use and if this term is breached in any way you must destroy the copied and/or downloaded materials. Any unauthorised use may result in a breach of copyright.
Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) accepts no liability for the contents of any website operated by a third party which may be accessed via links from this website. Links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) either approves, recommends or warrants the contents of such websites.
Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) accepts no liability for damage caused to your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of the presence of viruses. Although all reasonable steps are taken to safeguard your browsing Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) cannot guarantee that such viruses will not be present. It is recommended that you take appropriate safe guards before downloading information from this website.
This website is intended for use by UK Companies and individuals and is governed by the Laws of England and Wales and all parties using the website submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
2. Campbell Marsh Communications Terms and Conditions
- By commissioning Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Limited) a client agrees with and is bound by the terms and conditions below.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all products and services provided by Campbell Marsh Communications (The Company).
- All work is carried out by the company is done on the understanding that the client has agreed to Campbell Marsh Communications terms and conditions.
- Copyright is retained by Campbell Marsh Communications on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled. If a choice of design is presented, only one solution is deemed to be given by Campbell Marsh Communications as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of Campbell Marsh Communications unless agreed in writing that this arrangement has been changed.
- The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Campbell Marsh Communications.
- Campbell Marsh Communications adviser/consultant/copywriter/designer/site owner and employees or affiliates.
- These terms and conditions should be read and understood (where applicable in conjunction with any quotation provided by Campbell Marsh Communications) and structure an obligatory agreement between the client(s) and Campbell Marsh Communications.
- These terms and conditions apply in full and exclude all other terms and conditions whether provided by the client or any third party unless previously agreed by Campbell Marsh Communications in writing.
- Campbell Marsh Communications in consideration of the payment by the client of the fees as accepted in the quotation, agree to provide the goods and/or services described in the same quotation subject to these terms.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of submission.
- All costs quoted are exclusive of VAT.
- The client will co-operate with and act in good faith towards Campbell Marsh Communications and provide on request such source materials and information as required.
- Campbell Marsh Communications may charge additional fees in the event of delays or additional works caused or required by the client, including its failure to provide Campbell Marsh Communications with such information, materials, instructions, media or approvals, as are reasonably required for the supply of the works, appropriately and/or on time. Campbell Marsh Communications also reserves the right to make additional charge in the event of changes to the cost of labour, materials, services and other conditions outside of Campbell Marsh Communications reasonable control, or the client requires the supply of additional or varied works, goods and services in addition from those described in the quotation to which these terms apply.
- If the client requires any change or alteration to the works stated in the quotation, Campbell Marsh Communications and the client shall, prior to any change being implemented, will agree the nature of the change, the procedures for implementation of such a change; and the deviation to the quotation in respect of the fees. Campbell Marsh Communications will continue to provide the goods and/or services described in the quotation until any such change has been formally proposed and agreed by both parties.
- In consideration of, and upon payment of, the fees in full, the client shall have the rights of use as set out. Such rights shall take effect on receipt by Campbell Marsh Communications of the fees. Where no such rights are specified the client is granted a non-exclusive license to use the works for the purpose described in the quotation. Rights of Use shall be extended only with the consent of Campbell Marsh Communications and payment of additional fees.
- Campbell Marsh Communications warrants that it will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the works do not infringe the copyright of any third party. However Campbell Marsh Communications accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyrights to any third party, this responsibility lies firmly with the client.
- The client shall inspect the works regularly and shall inform Campbell Marsh Communications immediately if it wishes to reject any part of the works because such do not comply with the quotation or are defective in material and workmanship; if the works do not comply with the quotation or are defective in material and workmanship Campbell Marsh Communications liability shall be limited to correcting such defects within a reasonable time.
- Client shall only be entitled to reject the Works because such do not comply with the quotation or are defective in material and workmanship Rejection without good reason shall be deemed a breach of these terms.
- Campbell Marsh Communications retain the right to charge for incurred man-hours and labour (management, design and development), if requested to undertake provisional work where there is no genuine generated outcome, or that information or work undertaken is used by the client, whether commercially or speculatively, in their dealings with third parties.
- Campbell Marsh’s liability for any loss or damage direct or otherwise and howsoever caused whether intended or not, including negligence, or otherwise shall not exceed the amount invoiced by Campbell Marsh Communications to the client hereunder. Campbell Marsh Communications shall not be liable to Client for any consequential loss or damage.
- When instructions or advice are given or received orally by Campbell Marsh Communications, it shall have no liability to Client for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation, which may arise in relation thereto except in relation to fraudulent misrepresentations. Campbell Marsh Communications shall have no liability to the client in respect of the materials.
- All Intellectual Property rights, copyright, design right, registered designs, trade marks, patents, database rights and confidential information and ideas and all other rights whatsoever of a like nature world wide whether registered or not of whatever nature in material devised, created or commissioned by Campbell Marsh Communications (a trading name of Charlecote Ltd), in supplying the works and under this agreement will vest in and belong to Campbell Marsh Communications, unless otherwise agreed and specified in writing on the Request or otherwise and signed by both Parties. If works has been released to Client, Campbell Marsh Communications retain title of them until such time as Client has paid the full fees.
- Campbell Marsh Communications gives no warranty, representation or undertaking in relation to any third party materials or works. Prior to any selection, use or reproduction by the client of works, Campbell Marsh Communications shall use reasonable efforts to, on reasonable request, provide the client with copies and evidence of such rights, clearances, permissions and licenses as shall be necessary for the use of the works by the client.
- Campbell Marsh Communications shall be entitled to immediately restrict, suspend or terminate the works and the client’s use of any works and or terminate this Agreement upon the client’s material breach of this agreement (including without limitation the non-payment of any sum as and when due) unless the client remedies such breach within 14 days of its occurrence. Campbell Marsh Communications will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of Campbell Marsh Communications including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- The client may not unilaterally cancel its order of the works or otherwise terminate this agreement (except for material breach by Campbell Marsh Communications of a fundamental term of this agreement) at any time without full payment of the fees.
- The client undertakes that it will keep secret and confidential the terms of this agreement and any information supplied by Campbell Marsh Communications in connection with this agreement or the business of Campbell Marsh Communications (including any design, concept or proposal) and the works and shall not disclose or make available such information or part thereof to any third party (except to its own employees and then only on a need to know basis) without Campbell Marsh Communications prior written consent provided that this Clause shall not extend to information which was and can be shown to be rightfully in the possession of the client prior to the commencement of the negotiations leading to this agreement or which is in the public domain (other than as a result of a breach of this Clause); the client undertakes to Campbell Marsh Communications to indemnify and hold harmless Campbell Marsh Communications in full and defend at its own expense Campbell Marsh Communications against all costs, damages and losses incurred by Campbell Marsh Communications arising out of its use of the materials or breach by the client of this clause.
- Any concepts, designs or works whether speculative or commissioned disclosed to third parties before any form of payment, contract or agreement is made and without prior permission or consent from Campbell Marsh Communications will be deemed as contractually chargeable work, at the standard agency rate, and therefore in accordance with the standard outline terms of condition of payment. Breech of disclosure will nullify any speculative agreement whether verbal or written.
- Campbell Marsh Communications may include the statement ‘Designed by Campbell Marsh Communications’, and suitable contact information together with appropriate copyright notices, on the Design(s) and/or Website. Any withdrawal request for such statement may be subject to a withdrawal charge.
- During the course of an Agreement and for a period of 12 months afterwards, the client shall not solicit the staff or third party contractors of Campbell Marsh Communications or entice them to transfer their employment or services.
CONFIDENTIALITY & DATA PROTECTION
- Neither party shall at any time during or after an assignment divulge, or allow to be divulged, to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the other.
- Campbell Marsh Communications (The Company) and the Client shall comply with all elements of Data Protection Legislation currently in force in England and Wales.
- The Client is the Data Controller and the Supplier is the Data Processor within the meaning of the Data Protection Legislation.
- The Company processes data in order to comply with the assignment in place with the Client. The data obtained by the Company in the performance of the contract shall not be used by the Company for any other purpose.
- Processing is carried out for the duration of the assignment or as required by law.
- The nature of processing is as defined by the contract between the Supplier and the Client.
- The subject matter of the processing is the services performed under the agreement in place between the Company and the Client.
- The type and nature of personal data processed by the Supplier is as determined and controlled by the Client.
- Categories of data subjects may include but is not limited to:
- Customers of the Client, prospects of the Client, stakeholders of the Client, associates of the Client, suppliers to the Client and other natural persons who use the communication facilities provided by the Company to the Client.
- The officers, employees, agents, advisors and sub-contractors of the Client, the customers of the Client, prospects of the Client, clients of the Client, associates of the Client, and suppliers to the Client.
- The Company shall ensure that all necessary consents and notices are in place to enable lawful transfer of any relevant personal data to the Client for the duration and purposes of the contract.
- The Company shall ensure that they have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. The Supplier is committed to Information Technology best practice.
- The Company shall ensure that personnel who have access to and/or process personal data are obliged to keep that personal data confidential.
- The Company shall comply with reasonable instructions notified in advance by the Client with respect to processing of personal data.
- The Company shall assist the Client, at the Client’s expense, in responding to any request from a data subject and in ensuring compliance with the Client’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with government authorities and regulators.
- The Company shall notify the Client without undue delay if the Supplier becomes aware of a personal data breach.
- The Company shall delete personal data and copies thereof to the Client on termination of the Contract unless required by Data Protection Legislation and/or other law to store the personal data.
- The Company shall maintain complete and accurate records and information as required by law.
- The Client agrees to the Company using a sub-processor on the same terms when operational needs require it.
Campbell Marsh Communications
Althorpe Enterprise Hub, Althorpe Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 2GB